Explore Scotland's distilleries
Whisky (not whiskey) is Scotland's national drink and enjoyed around the globe and in Scotland. On this 5-night trip, venture to some of the best distilleries in Speyside and the capital Edinburgh.
- Round-trip economy class airfare to Edinburgh (EDI) (Can be upgraded)
- Private round-trip airport transfers
- 2 nights in Edinburgh at the Mercure Princes Street or similar
- Edinburgh City Sightseeing Hop-On/Hop-Off Pass (24-hours)
- Lunch with Whisky Tastings at Amber Restaurant & Whisky Bar
- Speyside Whisky Trail 2-night Small-Group Guided Tour, including:*
- 2 nights in Grantown-on-Spey at the Craiglynne Hotel, or similar
- Four whisky distillery visits
- Transportation by luxury private 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Services of a professional driver/guide
- Service charges & VAT tax
- 1 night in Edinburgh at the Mercure Princes Street or similar
- Breakfast Daily
- Entry and tasting fees at the distilleries are not included in the price, to give you more choices and options of extra tastings, on the spot. Please allow approximately an extra 25-30 GBP for the tours and tastings.
- The itinerary and distillery visits are subject to variation throughout the season, and may be different than those described in the itinerary. However, there will always be a minimum of four distillery visits during the tour.
- On Friday departures, days 1 and 3 will be done in reverse, and the tour will not visit the Speyside Cooperage (another site will be substituted).
- Lunches are not included. However the tour will either stop in small villages with a choice of lunch options, or at a local family establishment where there is a choice to suit all budgets. These places are always chosen for their charm and character - to give you the taste of local hospitality.
In Edinburgh, take a selfie in front of the famous Edinburgh Castle, which sits atop an ancient volcano.
- Enjoy a personalized tour of a family-owned distillery!
Have the opportunity to sample whiskies and taste the regional differences.
On your guided journey, make a stop at a village based in the middle of a national park!
Treat yourself to a pint at Scotland's oldest licensed pub, the Sheep Heid Inn in Edinburgh!
No visit to Scotland is complete without a little Scotch to warm your insides! You'll start and end your adventure in Edinburgh, Scotland's hilly capital.
In between your time exploring the city, you'll enjoy a 3-day guided tour of Speyside's Whisky Trail, home to more than half of Scotland's malt whisky distilleries. Your 3-day adventure allows you to sit back and let someone else do the driving while you visit some of the finest whisky distilleries in Scotland, and enjoy the magnificent scenery of Cairngorm National Park, Speyside and Royal Deeside.