See the toast of every town
Irish pubs are the hearts of their communities—a source of camaraderie, stories, and song. Raise a glass (or two!) to rich pub culture and history on this guided tour of Ireland, which offers plenty of stops at legendary pubs and historical highlights of the Emerald Isle.
This Fully Inclusive Guided Vacation Features:
• 7 nights in hotels listed
• 7 daily hot breakfasts (B)
• 6 dinners, including The Church Café Bar and Restaurant, Celtic Whiskey Bar (including a Tasting and Chocolate Pairing), and a farewell evening at the Irish Whiskey Museum, including live music, a private bar, whiskey tour and hors d’oeuvres.
• Exclusive for our group, enjoy a private early opening to sip a drink by a cozy turf fire as you listen to live traditional music at O’Connors in Salthill, Galway. It was recently made famous as the setting for Ed Sheeran’s “Galway Girl” video.
Raise a glass at Sean’s Bar, featured in the Guiness Book of Records as Europe’s Oldest Pub, it’s been serving thirsty customers since the 900s.
This Vacation also Includes:
• Sightseeing by luxury coach
• Professional tour director
• All on-tour transportation including shuttles and ferries
• Welcome get-together drink with your group
• Free Wi-Fi on coaches so you can stay connected along the way
• Deluxe documents wallet and backpack to keep you organized
• All local taxes, hotel service charges & handling of one suitcase per person
Hotels – 7 Nights:
Hilton Garden Inn Custom House or Croke Park Hotel | Dublin (1)
Kilkenny Ormonde Hotel | Kilkenny (1)
International Hotel | Killarney (2)
Galway Bay Hotel | Galway (1)
Sheraton Athlone Hotel | Athlone (1)
Ashling Hotel | Dublin (1)
• Blarney Castle
• Cliffs of Moher
• Guinness Storehouse Tour
• Smithwick’s Experience
• Sean’s Bar – Oldest Pub in Europe (CIE Tours Exclusive)
• South Pole Inn with Irish coffee
• Dingle Peninsula
• Sheepdog Demonstration